The Asset Protection and Tax Relief course is an open dialogue in a classroom setting about the techniques and concerns of investors. This course introduces students to the various concepts of asset protection and tax relief including business structure, holding strategies, debtor and creditor obligations, trusts, wealth management, and estate planning.
Well the course concepts apply to all types of students and their activities through various stages of life, many concepts are highlighted with a real estate investor’s prospective. The objective of this course is to provide the student with a better understanding of the strategies, methods, and tools most commonly relied upon in creating personal, business or investing structures for transactions and which attempt to minimize liability and achieve tax and estate planning goals.
During the 3 days we will cover;
Asset Protection techniques from basic to advance
- How to work with the Canadian Revenue Agency and save money
- How to shield your assets from danger
- Different forms of ownerships and how they could help you
- How to reduce your tax liability
- Techniques to ensure your family’s strong financial future
- One-on-one interviews to answer specific personal questions with recommendations designed to target your unique circumstances